*To become a member of the UFSC San Francisco Bay Area Chapter, please complete the membership form at this link.
UFSC members are minority professionals involved in various sectors of the financial services industry. Examples of these industries represented in our membership include but are not limited to: banks, savings and loans, investment firms, insurance, mortgage, credit card, payment system services, small business owners, and non-profit organizations. UFSC members have an entrepreneurial perspective and are resources for opportunities in the financial services industry.
Benefits to UFSC Membership:
- Membership card with personal identification number and password
- An official UFSC logo lapel pin to be worn during UFSC events
- Access to the UFSC National Website and Job Bank
- Limitless accessibility to training classes, seminars, and conferences offered by the UFSC and its partners
- Unlimited interaction with a broad array of senior executives in the financial services industry
- Unrestricted access to discounts and services extended solely to UFSC Members
- Accessibility to educational scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate studies
Value of Membership:
- Career and Professional Development
- Leadership Opportunities
- Participation in Community Outreach and Educational Initiatives
- Networking and Mentoring Opportunities
The general membership meetings are typically held the third Wednesday of each month in the San Francisco Bay Area. Meetings frequently include presentations by guest speakers focusing on issues affecting the financial services industry and the professional growth of UFSC Members.
*To become a member of the UFSC San Francisco Bay Area Chapter, please download membership form here.